You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Hay1tsme 670747cf48||1 month ago|
|cert||1 month ago|
|core||1 month ago|
|docs||1 month ago|
|example_config||1 month ago|
|titles||1 month ago|
|.gitignore||1 month ago|
|dbutils.py||1 month ago|
|index.py||1 month ago|
|read.py||1 month ago|
|readme.md||1 month ago|
|requirements.txt||1 month ago|
A network service emulator for games running SEGA'S ALL.NET service, and similar.
Games listed below have been tested and confirmed working. Only game versions older then the current one in active use in arcades (n-0) or current game versions older then a year (y-1) are supported.
- All versions up to New!! Plus
- All versions + omnimix
- All versions up to Universe Plus
Hatsune Miku Arcade
- All versions
- All versions up to Bright
- Lily R
- python 3 (tested working with 3.9 and 3.10, other versions YMMV)
- memcached (for non-windows platforms)
- mysql/mariadb server
Quick start guide
- Clone this repository
- Install requirements (see the platform-specific guides for instructions)
- Install python libraries via
- Copy the example configuration files into another folder (by default the server looks for the
- Edit the newly copied configuration files to your liking, using this doc as a guide.
- Run the server by invoking